Forwardnet is a new setup rail network for single wagons with door – to door lead time commitment between the French stations and any location in Ruhr-area/Scandinavia/East Germany/ Poland and South-East of Europe.
Duisburg - Cologne - Woippy (6 roundtrips per week) with quick connection to MLMC (SNCF single wagon system) in France
2 hubs, Cologne Eifeltor and Duisburg Wedau with quick connection to / from:
- Numerous stations in Ruhr area
- Scandinavia (8 trains per week)
- East Germany and Poland (3 trains per week)
- South-Eastern Europe (3 to 5 trains per week)
- Antwerp, Rotterdam (5 trains per week)
A solution for spot block trains can also be designed within FORWARDNET.
Your advantages :
- track & tracing all along the way (door to door) – customized information sent automatically to you
- possible booking of slots for your wagons into our train + automatically into the MLMC (SNCF single wagon system) for a prioritization in France
- monthly quality reports regarding your shipments and quality improvements plan