Forwardis is looking forward to meeting you during the EPCA 2018 in Vienna.
Our executive and top managers of Forwardis will be glad to exchange with you on your current and future supply chain and logistics challenges (digitization, safety, new trading routes etc.).
We are available from 7th until the 10th of October 2018 from 9.00 am until 6.00 pm in our Meeting Room in Hotel InterContinental Vienna.
Forwardis is a leading international transport solutions provider, with offices in Paris, London, Frankfurt, and Berlin (and soon in Antwerp), specialized in bulk with a strong expertise in hazardous goods transportation (petrochemicals, LPG, mineral oil products).
Our ambition is to accompany your growth by optimizing and bringing value to your logistics.
With 9 million tons shipped all over Europe and Asia and a fleet of more than 3’000 railcars in 2017, we thank our customers for their trust.
Forwardis entities are SQAS Rail assessed and ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- We offer the following logistics services:
- Transport services design, assembling top of the class providers and different transport modes altogether
- Rail shipments between European classic 1435 mm rail gauge and CIS 1520 mm rail gauge
- Block trains and single wagons / in RTCs or containers (isotanks) / provided by the customer or organized by us (also on spot basis)
- Transshipment of cargo (1435 mm – 1520 mm rail tracks, rail-road)
- Value-added services (monitoring, fleet management)
- Provision of LPG rail tank cars and mineral oil rental cars – also on spot basis (1-3 months)