EMPLOYEE (M/F) FOR THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT DEPARTMENT
FORWARDIS GmbH (an internationally active rail forwarding company of the SNCF Group) is looking for an employee (m/f) for the Customer Support area with immediate effect. Temporary for one year with the prospect of a permanent position.
- Location: Frankfurt am Main (near main station)
- Area of responsibility: European customers and railroads
- Full-time in shift work from Monday-Friday 06-20:00 (not later) and approx. 1x a month on weekends/holidays from 08-17:00
- Ordering and monitoring train runs in consultation/cooperation with various national and international rail transport companies.
- Preparation of the waybill instructions and the waybills respectively.
- Monitoring (track & tracing) and dispatching of trains and single wagons.
- Regular and proactive information to the customer about the progress of his transports
- Verification of application/compliance with safety regulations (RID; SMGS) for all organized transports.
- Industry knowledge in freight forwarding, logistics in general and ideally in rail logistics very desirable!
- You speak German and English very well, and ideally also (not mandatory) speak an Eastern European language, e.g.: Polish, Serbian, Czech, Hungarian, etc.
- You have good MS-Office skills.
- You are flexible, dynamic, customer-oriented and able to work in a team.
- You have ability to summarize, are decisive and able to work under pressure.
- A highly exciting job in an international team in one of the largest logistics groups in Europe.
- Support for existing customers.
- Structured induction.
- Progressive employment conditions.
- Modern workplace.
- Sports studio membership.
- RMV monthly ticket (local transport ticket)
Are you interested in? Please send us your complete application documents and cover letter with your salary expectations by clicking on the button below: