Invoicing clerk (m/f/d)
Forwardis GmbH -RAILWAY FORWARDING– Berlin-Mitte or Frankfurt am Main (near main station)
FORWARDIS GmbH (an internationally active rail forwarding company of the SNCF Group) is looking for an Invoicing Clerk (m/f/d) in full-time (40 hours per week) as soon as possible.
Your main tasks
- Checking of incoming invoices for correctness, customer-related according to monitoring
- Pairing (allocation) of incoming invoices in the internal cost center system (via Newsped / Easybill)
- Preparation of outgoing invoices according to current contracts;
- Submission of invoice complaints to the suppliers (transport invoices)
- Monitoring of claimed invoices from suppliers
- Successfully completed commercial training (m/f) , accounting knowledge would be an advantage, but is not required
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Very good German language skills and good English skills
- A highly exciting job in an international team in one of the largest logistics groups in Europe
- Support of existing customers
- Structured initial training
- Progressive employment conditions
- Modern workplace
- Home office possibility on 2-3 days/week
- Gym membership
- Monthly vouchers
- Local transport ticket (currently Deutschland-Ticket) paid by the AG
We are looking forward to receiving your complete and informative application documents including a letter of motivation, your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.
Type of position: Full-time
Are you interested? We look forward to getting to know you!
Before you apply at Forwardis GmbH -EISENBAHNSPEDITION-, please note the application instructions listed in the job description and use the link provided.