Invoicing clerk (m/f/d)
Forwardis GmbH -RAILWAY FORWARDING- Berlin-Mitte or Frankfurt am Main (near main station)
FORWARDIS GmbH (an internationally active rail forwarding company of the SNCF Group) is looking for an Invoicing Clerk (m/f/d) on a part-time basis (20 hours/week) as soon as possible.
Your main tasks
- Checking incoming invoices for correctness, customer-related according to monitoring
- Pairing (allocation) of incoming invoices in the internal cost center system (via Newsped / Easybill)
- Preparation of outgoing invoices according to current contracts;
- Submission of invoice complaints to the suppliers (transport invoices)
- Monitoring of claimed invoices from suppliers
- Successfully completed commercial training (m/f) , accounting knowledge would be an advantage, but is not required
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Very good German language skills and good English skill
- A highly exciting job in an international team in one of the largest logistics groups in Europe
- Support of existing customers
- Structured initial training
- Progressive employment conditions
- Modern workplace
- Home office possibility on 2-3 days/week
- Gym membership
- Monthly vouchers
- Local transport ticket (currently Deutschland-Ticket) paid by the AG
We are looking forward to receiving your complete and informative application documents including your letter of motivation, your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date.
Type of position: Part-time (20 hours/week)
Are you interested? We look forward to getting to know you!
Before applying to Forwardis GmbH -EISENBAHNSPEDITION-, please note the application instructions listed in the job description and use the link provided.