FORWARDIS GmbH (an internationally active rail forwarding company of the SNCF Group) is looking for an employee (m/f/d) for the fleet management department with immediate effect.
Permanent position – Full-time
Place of work: Berlin Mitte
Area of responsibility: European customers and railroads in the area of fleet management.
With these tasks you can let off steam 😉:
- Administration, planning, management and control of the railroad wagons rented from Forwardis.
- Dispatch of the wagons to the assigned workshop for overhaul, inspection, cleaning, repair, after coordination with wagon lessor, wagon hirer and customer, incl. billing and invoicing
- Application / compliance with safety regulations (RID, SMGS) in all operations
- Support in the area of wagon management and empty runs
- Maintenance and updating of existing tables for revisions, damaged wagons, rental overviews, etc.
- Adherence to revision deadlines as well as independent communication with wagon hirers in the event of delays in the workshop schedule
Contract management for wagon rental
- Management of rental contracts with suppliers and customers, observance of notice periods
- Wagon search at wagon suppliers for internal inquiries, projects as well as for external tenders and inquiries; drafting of rental contracts with customers; correct filing
- Processing of incoming invoices for ordered services and preparation of outgoing invoices for customers; complaints, offers
Please be sure to bring:
- Industry knowledge in freight forwarding, logistics in general. Motivated career changers are also welcome.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, other languages an advantage but not a prerequisite;
- good MS-Office skills
- dynamic, goal-oriented, flexible work, sometimes “multitasking”,willingness to learn,
- ability to work under pressure, no fear of decisions and short-term solutions,
What you can expect from us:
- exciting tasks in an international team in one of the largest logistics groups in Europe, we are a really dufte troop with 25 employees in Berlin,
- Building up networking with suppliers and customers from the railroad sector,
- Structured induction
- Progressive employment conditions
- modern workplace
- Home office possibility on 2 days/week
- gym membership or monthly value vouchers in the amount of EUR 40.00 (for full-time employment)
- Germany ticket
Are you interested? We look forward to getting to know you! Please send us your complete application documents and your cover letter with your salary expectations using the provided link